cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple WD applications in a frameset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have 5 different Webdynpro applications and I would like to provide access to the user using a frameset where the links for these applications given on the left hand side and the user can see the views on the right hand side. Each link in the LHS is going to be a WD application. Do you have any idea how I can do this.

Thanks!

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

What do you want to know about it? Each WD application has its own URL. Do you want to know how to create a frameset?

Are these applications not part of the Portal? Make 5 pages out of the 5 applications and assign the pages to a workset and workset to a role. Assign this role to a user. And in the Detailed Navigation you get 5 "links" on the LHS (something similar to a frameset).

How do you want to use this frameset?

Regards,

Rajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajat,

Thanks for your reply. No I am not in portal environment. I am using only J2EE engine to deploy my applications. Please advice me how I can make a Webdynpro application using frameset.

Thanks!

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could create a "master"-application that embeds the other applications/components via component interface views.

Armin

Answers (0)