Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know that When the last change happend to any DB?? other than CDHDR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

pls. clarify my simple doubt that,

1) How can I know that When the last change happened(<i><b>incl. time</b></i>) to any DB table?

I guess, for some, say Master tbls I can track from CDHDR!! for others??

Actually, am looking for to know, When is the last change for STPO table?

thanq

Message was edited by:

Srikhar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some tables are monitored through table logging mechanism and some tables are monitored through the change document mechanism. CDHDR and CDPOS come into picture in the later scenario. You cannot find changes to all tables. STPO is a BOM item and any changes done to a BOM are recorded using the change document mechanism and so you will find them in CDPOS, CDHDR tables. Your object class to look for is STUE and try to use CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ, instead of going directly to the tables. Your object key will be the combination of the key fields(including MANDT) of the table STZU.

2 REPLIES 2

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check table STAS with same key fields of table STPO perhaps it may help.

There are field AEDAT and AENAM for date of last change and name of person who changed object

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some tables are monitored through table logging mechanism and some tables are monitored through the change document mechanism. CDHDR and CDPOS come into picture in the later scenario. You cannot find changes to all tables. STPO is a BOM item and any changes done to a BOM are recorded using the change document mechanism and so you will find them in CDPOS, CDHDR tables. Your object class to look for is STUE and try to use CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ, instead of going directly to the tables. Your object key will be the combination of the key fields(including MANDT) of the table STZU.