Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CopyControls & Formulas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want the detailed help using the tcode 'VOFM' , Formulas & Data Transfer

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to the transaction VOFM ..In the menu..choose help -> application help..

I believe you will get some documentation..

OR

Here is my explanation.

Data transfer routines -> Used for moving the data from source document to the target document..Let's say from contract to sales order..You can configure a routine to move the values..The transaction code to configure this are VTAA, VTFA.

Formulas -> These routines to calculate the pricing values..or to override the sap calculated values..

Thanks

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN forum

VOFM is the transaction where you can maintain Requirement routines, which are assigned through cusomization.

To create a routine you need access key & routine no. starts with "9".for ex. 901,902 etc.

one important thing to note that even if you have some syntax errors inside your routine, it will get activated without errors. So, you need to do Main Program check before activation.

Refer to SAP Note no : 327220,381348,156230.

goto VOFM tcode for wrting the Routines

from menu Requirements-> pricing

You can create the pricing related routines here

Use the Number from 900 only

take the acess key and try to copy the existing routine and change the code to your requirement and keep a break point and see

Activate it before execution

Regards

Anji