Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror Image of a String.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to print the mirror image of a string in one of the windows of the script, so that when the user see's the string on transperant paper from back side he will see the name correctly.

Is there any function module available to do the same or is there any other method to do it. Please help its urgent.

Regards,

Nikhil

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the reverse of a string using function module STRING_REVERSE. But I don't see any function modules or class methods available for producing a mirror image of a string. Sorry.

- April King

P.S. Here's a similar thread. His solution was to upload a separate font and write a custom program.

Message was edited by:

April King

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to upload the reverse font into SAP using SPAD and then use it within your script.

- Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the reverse font name which i have to upload in the SAP System for getting the mirror image of the string.

What is the method i have to follow to upload the same through SPAD transaction or is there any other method to upload it in SAP System.

Regards,

Nikhil.