Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To upload bulk data through FI transation F-02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

The requirement here is to upload bulk data through FI transation F-02.

Using a BDC for the data upload is not suggested for this transaction as the Screen Sequence changes as per the values of the Posting Key ( and in some rare cases according to value of Account ).

Authorisations for LSMW havent been provided at this site.

I looked up SDN which showed many threads in which it was agreed that coding a BDC to handle such a dynamic sequence of screens is very complex. Some people suggested BAPIs as an alternative. Namely - BAPI_ACCT_DOCUMENT_POST and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT .

But, when I searched for the BAPI BAPI_ACCT_DOCUMENT_POST in se37, it did not exist !! The SAP version here is 4.6c

Any suggestions ?

-ashrut .

Extra Info -

The posting keys I have to use are - GL Account Debit, GL Account Credit , Vendor Debit, Vendor Credit .

And there is the special case of a GL Account mapping to a Sales Order No for the GL Account Posting Keys.

SDN Links -

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/prog-rfbibl00-230755?cv=expanded#

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check for BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

Cheers,

Vikram

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check for BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

Cheers,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

I have checked for both BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and BAPI_ACC<b>T</b>_DOCUMENT_POST in SE37.

I Found neither.

Please suggest again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use standard SAP program RFBIBL00.

Rob

0 Kudos

Rob,

I wasn't familiar about the RFBIBL00 program, But, isn't it only used in LSMWs ?

I cant use LSMWs at this site.

Do you happen to have an example of F-02 to clarify ?

0 Kudos

When we implemented, we used this program to upload all of our financial activity. We did not use LSMW and never have. We continue to use the program for interfaces. It is well documented, so check that out.

Rob