cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get data from the DataSource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to get data for a particular datsource.

There is lots of data BUT when I run the dataload from BI I get the message that there is not data in source system!! Im trying to extract full loads.

can someone please let me know if there's a way i can do a refresh the iDocs in the source system ??

Appreciate some reply. Will give points for helpful answers.

Thanks

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Did u check in the extractor RSA3? which is the datasource? check the test extraction first.

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i checked in extratcor rsa3 in the source system. the data source is customized data source ZMIO_0031. but it says 0 records fetched.

is that what you mean ?? can you let me know the way to refresh the idocs in souce system please. im not sure how to do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

So in the source system itself there seems to be no records. So goto RSO2, and see hows the datasource ZMIO_0031 is defined. Whether it is from table/view or a function module. If its a table, then goto that table to see whether it has got the entries or not. If its a function module, then u have to go through the code of the function module. Let us know how did u go about it.

regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in the source system that the datasource is a table/view. i went to se16 and found that there are around 15000 entries in the corresponding table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Is your problem solved? or still unable to extract?

regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes....still the same problem...

can you please let me know if there's any way to refresh the idocs list in source system ? if so how to do that ?