cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP minisap server installation and administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not without pain, but I have finally brought the minisap application up to running. Sometimes, it is very slow as I'm only using 1GB RAM, but it's tolerable. I still couldn't get my SLD to work on my machine but it is less of a priority. My next step is to find out if there are any minisap basis experts out there who can help me with user administration and client setups. In particular I would like to learn how minisap can be used for development and system administration now that I have users that have "sap_all" authorization. What I have found out so far is that current authorization doesn't allow me to create new users with 'sap_all' in new clients and I'm not sure why. Is there a transaction for cloning client '000'? In more general terms, is there any guidebook that's specific just to minisap and doesn't address large enterprises where 'normal' SAP installations are administered? I'm looking for some kind 'bare-bones' tech operations manual, any takers?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to default setting, ci and db consume totally 384 MB ram. It would help if you close other applications. In my case, I run gui on other machine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Oliver5
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I move it to ABAP.

This is more a post installation step :_).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which forum is that?...ABAP programming is very busy but it is more for development than administration.