cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax not happeing in biling document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sapgurus,

I have created sales order, delivery document in both the documents there is no errors.

Now i tried to create the billing document... but in that MWST is not finding... so its not complete........

pl help me

urs

sashidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashidhar,

I thinkyou didn't check the P(print) column in pricing procedure for MWST, if not not go to tcode V/08 select your pricing procedure ( the standard one is RVAA01) and go for fields (in the left side). out of 16 fields one field is P.

Hope it will work

Sarat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashidhar,

Go to [VF03] -> double click on the line item -> select the condition tab -> click on analysis push button -> select MWST and check the reason why it has not be populated.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sashidhar,

Check your copy control settings for pricing. you may have ' copy pricing conditions and redetermine taxes'. Also check the tax record that was determined successfully in your sales order.

it could be that the system is trying to redetermine taxes in the invoice, but there is no record in the validity period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashidhar,

1.Please check for the Condition type is there any Routine maintained for that in the Pricing Procedure.

2.In VF01 --> see the error log.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sateesh,

thanks for replay...

if i see the error log... its just showing the pricing error for item10.

there is no routine maintained in the pricing procedure

with regards

m.sashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess for a mandatory condition type you havent maintained the condition records either has the value been entered.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb