Strange JCO error when running Web Dynpro App
I am developing a new WebDynpro application to be deployed on our SAP
Portal interfacing with a SAP R/3 backend. The application uses
multiple JCo destinations (two for each model) all of which were
configured according the SAP guides (userid/password for metadata and
ticket for model data). The tests work fine for all connections.
However, we get HTTP 500 errors when executing the application. The
main message is : "com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (101)
RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM: 'password' missing".
I have not been able to find anything to help and SAP themselves have yet to provide us an explanation.
- I was able to run the application fine in dev and it worked with this error occasionally appeared but now it always appears.
- Our portal is 2004s SP 10
- All of the JCOs are configured properly as per SAP instructions
- modeldata use SSO with user configured in R/3
- metadata use userid/password
- Another prototype Web Dynpro application has the same error.
- All of the Web Dynpro models are Adaptave RFC.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.