cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logically deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

A trip approval workflow is running in production, and a few cases happened without apparent reason, where the approval step (dialog) is getting Logically deleted...

Workitem got to approver inbox at 10:26:44 and got logically deleted at 10:28:11, without any action from the approver.

Any idea why is this can be happening?

Thanks in advance guys,

Nuno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from hints given by our friends, also check if the same trip is <b>changed</b> by user after creating it, because in that case old work item may get logically deleted.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok guys,

In fact I don't have any changed event waiting... what is happening is that the employee creates the trip, submit it to approval and a workitem gets into approver's inbox. in the meantime, the employee changes the trip, and the workflow gets logically deleted!

Now, I have to think on a workaround for this!

Thanks

Nuno

Message was edited by:

Nuno Baptista

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your workflow may be there are more than one branch..

if any one of the branch gets completed. ur current workitem will be logically deleted.

In procee control we have the option like "Cancel Workitem/cancel work flow".

Consider your Work flow has five steps and in second step you used process control means the remaining steps are goes to status "Logically Deleted".

Check this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bb/e1283f2bbad036e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks.

Reward If Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno

Hope you recognise me.

It seems that the approval step is in a Fork step and it is a 1 of multiple branch. I think you have a Wait for Event Change step in another branch of a fork. I think someone has changed the Trip and hence this event got triggered and this step got executed and hence the branch of the fork got completed.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems I have to check with affiliate if they have changed the trip. and some of the events were triggered...

I'll get back to you later.

thanks

Nuno