cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in idoc add segment but it is not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have added one segment but it is not displayed .it is not not displaying the data. how can i check it.please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u dont find ur segment in R/3 side then check in abap side,if u dont find in XI side the re-import the idoc and delete the metadat from the IDX2 and reimport it. I will work fine.

Update the thread.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

i have added one segment but it is not displayed .it is not not displaying the data. how can i check it.please help me.

It is not displaying in XI or in R/3 itself while creating idoc?

If it is not displaying in R/3 then check if there is any field value for additional segment you have included for given record. Normally if none of the segment-field is populated with data, it will filter out that segment. So you hv to make sure to populate segment data in order to display in idoc.

If it is not displaying in XI, then you need to re-import idoc in IR again. Also delete metatdata of existing idoc and reimport it using TC :IDX2 in XI.

Hope this will help.

Let us know if you need more details.

Nilesh

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in idoc add segment but it is not displayed: is this happens when you are importing the idoc into IR or int the mapping while testing the mapping.

if in mapping make sure you are populating the value to the node for that segment