cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storing Statiscal pricing conditions in subtotal fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of our pricing procedures we are using a statistical cost condition (a copy of VPRS) to store a cost sent by our inventory management legacy system. I have assigned this condition to a subtotal field in the pricing procedure since we need to be able to store this cost in a table field to extract to BW for reporting. But inspite of this the subtotal field value is 0 (its not being populated with the condition value). Does anyone know what setting I might be missing. I am assuming that there is a way to be able to store the statistical condition values in subtotal fields...is that correct? Or is there another field in which these values are stored?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Shubha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubha,

The subtotal field can be used irrespective of whether the condition type is statistical or not.

I need some clarification to help you with the other questions. Is the value getting populated in the pricing procedure or not? What is the value you have maintained in the subtotal field?

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah,

Thank you so much for your help.

I will try to clarify: This value is coming from an external system and is getting updated in the pricing condition which is to say that the value of the condition is updated. I have assigned this to the subtotal field "B" - KOMP-WAVWR. Yet when I look at the field VBAP-WAVWR it shows 0, even when the condition has a value in the pricing procedure...

Does that help. If not please feel free to call me at 203-674-5877.

Thanks and Regards,

Shubha

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shubha,

In PP see what other parameters you have assigned..like reqt etc.

Also see if the value is there in table VBKD...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubha,

Now that's suprising because the configuration you have done is correct. The value in the subtotal field must be "B".

Just a thought check whether the Condition Category field in [V/06] is the same for your newly created condition type and VPRS.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah,

Thats what I thought. Now the only thing that is differernt between VPRS and this condition (ZYPR) is that the in the "Changes which can be made" section the "Delete" flag is checked for ZYPR and it is not for VPRS - could that be causing this somehow...? I am not quite sure what this flag does...

Also, can you please confirm that being able to store statistical conditions in Subtotal fields is standard functionality - I wanted to verify it since if it is and this is not working, I will contact SAP for it..

Thank you so much for your help. Really appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubha,

Well I'm not too sure if the Delete field can have an impact.

Regarding the statistical and subtotal combination I can confirm it with you however you might have to wait for a day as I'm not accessing the SAP system now.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah,

Thank you so much. I did not think that the delete field mattered either. I will wait for your confirmation before asking SAP for help on this...

Thanks you so much once again for your help.

Shubha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubha,

I have checked in my pricing proceudre VPRS is statistical and also carries the subtotal field value as 'B'. Also the delete field has not be checked.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubha,

Were you able to identify the problem???

Regards

NP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

even if its not in a sub-total teh value shud be flowing in the table konv. check if its getting populated in the sales order. if thts teh case then it can be fetched from konv too. it may however be difficult to flow into ne std prcing report like v_nl as this report fetches only subtotals.

saurabh