cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Source of Supply - Inforecord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys!

Do you know if can be possible to assign a source of supply at a Purchase Requisition but where the inforecord isn´t brought too?

Is there any IMG activity where i can customize this?

Now, if an inforecord exists for a certain vendor-material and i press "Assign Source of Supply" button, this inforecord is always showed.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

cecil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please maintain source list .

You define source list requirements at plant level. If a source list requirement exists, you must maintain the source list for each material before you can order it.

The source list serves:

To define a source of supply as "fixed". Such sources count as preferred sources over a certain period of time. For example, the fixed vendor XXXX for material 100XX is ASA Company for the first quarter and BSB Co. for the second quarter of the year.

Select the plants for which you wish to specify a source list requirement

You use the source list to determine the valid source of supply at a certain point in time.

The source list contains all the sources of supply defined for a material and the periods during which procurement from these sources is possible

Following T/Code activities in Material Management module.

Maintain source list - ME01

Display source list - ME03

Display changes to source list - ME04

Analyze source list - ME06

Reorganize source list - ME07

Generate source list - ME05

Display source list for material- ME0M

you make the system settings that are necessary for purchasing operations carried out using source lists.

Source list requirement for materials, It may be necessary to include possible vendors of a material in the source list before the material can be ordered.

The Source list requirement field in the purchasing data of the material master record indicates whether a source list requirement exists for a material.

You can define the Source list requirement at plant level in IMG. Logistics -->Materials management --> Purchasing --> Source list.

Here you can see the plants for which a source list requirement exists.

Reward if useful

Kedar Kulkarni

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajaram, but i don´t visualize this button to press at "Source of Supply" Tab in ME51N/ME52N.

Where should i see this option to change the layout?

At my system, when i press "Assign Source of Supply" it brings with no option the data, including the Info Record.

Thanks a lot!

cecil

0 Kudos

If you don't need info record field in assign source of supply, then by using change layout, able to remove the info record field from the assign source of supply table.

<b>If u select the " assign source of supply " , then at the left end there is an icon to select & change the layout of this table.Just check & change the layout.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers!!

Now, i have created the source list for the material/plant.

However now when I press "Assign Source of Supply", it still brings the inforecord too...

Do you know if there is any way no to bring this inforecord at Source of Supply Tab?

Best regards,

cecil

0 Kudos

Hai,

You have to maintain source list also in addition to Info record, so that while doing Purchase requisition, flag the source determination tab at the top & in the item details, for the assign source of supply it picks the Vendor from the source list ( Info record also for the same vendor ).