cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Supplier Self Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I configured Self registration. I can fill in the questionnaire, submit it and I can see the registered suppliers via option Preselect suppliers. Here I can either accept or reject the suppliers. They only thing that happens is that the status of the entry changes. I can not see the accepted vendor in the BP function in EBP. I am using the same server for SRM and ROS. Can someone explain to me what is missing?

Also, I have set up the questionnaires that need to be send out to the suppliers based on product category. At what moment are those supposed to be sent out? In my case nothing is happening. How must this be set up?

I will reward points.

Regards,

Ed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ed,

your prospect records creation works fine. By accepting / rejecting a via Preselect

Suppliers only the status changes, but there is no record automatically created.

With the status accepted the vendor gets visible for transforming the prospect into

a vendor using trx Manage Business Partner. Try it, and you will see.

The questionnaire(s) set out in the moment a supplier hits the register button on

the registration page. The questionnaires are selected based on the categories

ticked on that page. In order to get the questionnaires flowing, you need to have

sapconnect and related elements configured to send / receive emails. This is

usually Basis task.

Have a look at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/71/477b38ff08c939e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

esp. under <i>"Preparatory Steps for Using the Web Survey"</i> for the main

prerequisites for web survey.

Cheers,

Claudia

Plz reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest keep seprate clients for ROS and EBP and thsi is what SAP also suggests.

See the fol note:Note 916702 - ROS: Using the supplier directory to create a supplier

For detailed settings/config refer the foll threads:

<b></b>

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>