cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intergration between HR & PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is integration part involved in SAP HR & PP? What is the relationship b/w these two modules?

thanks,

SP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i'm concerned, with the confirmation time of the production orders with the operator's employee id, u can get the actual working hours of the operator. This will be helpful for u in calculating their performance incentives and attendance.

Also in work center (CR01) tap HR data , it is also mentioned for employees id, payroll and some other field related to HR and tap for capacity details, it has mentioned for employees per shift. How many employees are working per shift, it has mentioned very clearly.

Pls let me any clarification

regards,

Mohan

Message was edited by:

Mohan Ramalingam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You can use HR data for your capacity planning & labour time.Ay idea how this intergration works?Is this a standard integration or do we need any BAPIs to pull the data..for example daily work schedule.How do a capacity planner know in PP if employee goes on a vacation or a change in a his day shift? I think this info is critical to capacity planning.The vacation info is entered / maintained in HR.

Thanks in advance,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have a look at these threads

Manoj.