Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request........

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a small question for you guys,

Actually I need to attach one of my program to one of the transport created by other user, for example...lets say there I need to attach my program "z_abc" to transport 'AB1C900434' created by user ABC, but when I tried to assign the same request it gave me the following message: <b>"User Rajeev is not involved in request AB1C900434."</b>

Can you please guide me through.

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the owner to your name and assign the program to the transport request, once everything is done. Again reassign to the original owner of the transport request.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

U don't have the authorization to add your request into someone's request.

If you want to do so... ask the primary person to include your request into his request. Then you can save ur request as child request under his parent request.

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the oener of the request or someone with appropriate rights needs to add a task to his reuqest adding your user id. goto se10, select the request, press shift-f9 and add your user id. The you can add yoiur objects to that request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the owner to your name and assign the program to the transport request, once everything is done. Again reassign to the original owner of the transport request.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before doing the change you need to change the owner of the request to your name and then you can attach it and again you can change the owner to original owner if it requires.

Regards

Rani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Add your user name in the request

Right click on the request and use 'ADD User' and try the same

Regards

MD