cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of 0TCT_MD_C_FULL_P01 failled!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to install process chain 0TCT_MD_C_FULL_P01 from business content. After displaying all the activation messages at the bottom of the screen, it ended up with a message "Source System Does not exist".

I went to log file to see if there was any error, but could not find any error (Red) but found Warnings (Yellow). I went to RSPC to see if this is already installed but could not find there. Any could tell me what could be the problem?

Your help would be appreciated in terms of points.

Thanks,

Manmit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manmit,

Apply note 1039071and select only those system for which you want to install the

process chain i.e Source System in TX:RSORBCT. Then install the process chain in copy mode.

Thanks and Regards,

Srilath

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Manmit,

This process chain -0TCT_MD_C_FULL_P01 (Content Master Data) is the part of Technical content in BI 7. This is installed via a special program for BI Technical content. There is an extremely good document from SAP on this one. You can look for it in sdn or service market place. The name of the article is "BI Administration Cockpit and New BI Statistics Content in SAP NetWeaver 7.0", it is by Ron Silberstein.

Go through that, and follow the steps and you should be able to install Technical content.

If you cannot find the document, let me know, I can forward the document to your email id.

-Saket