Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter key on keyboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i press Enter on Keyboard the sy-ucomm returns me a blank value.....

I need some other value other than blank....

How can i obtain it.........

I mean any other value in SY-UCOMM other then Blank......

Please Help!!

Regards,

Roshan Lilaram Wadhwani.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Roshan,

in your GUI status you have to give a value to the Enter key. If you don't have GUI status, than you have to create one...

ec

6 REPLIES 6

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Roshan,

in your GUI status you have to give a value to the Enter key. If you don't have GUI status, than you have to create one...

ec

0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Where Exactly can i give some value to the Enter Key in My GUI.......

I cannot find anything in my GUI.....

0 Kudos

Function keys: the very first icon (the green button, with whatever thing on it, I don't know the name in English It is just before Save (the disk), I am sure you know what I mean

0 Kudos

I doubt if Roshan understood what a GUI status is.

Roshan, GUI Status is where you define tool bars, menus, function keys etc. Eric is suggesting you create a new GUI Status (if you don't already have one) for your dialog program.

0 Kudos

Set the value for the first button (a green tick mark) as "ENTR" under the Function keys for your GUI Status.

You can go to the PF Status via SE41 transaction.

In case you have not created a PF status yet, please do it via SE41 for the program.

You might also have to set other values for BACK, CANCEL, EXIT also for the buttons to handle the events when you are setting your own PF-Status.

And in your program, you have to write the code -

SET PF-STAUS 'Name'.

to use it.

Message was edited by:

Nazim

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ERIC............

MY problem solved thanks to YOU.

Regards,

Roshan Lilaram Wadhwani.