cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPA Object ERROR!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm configuring a communication channel from SAP system (XI adapter) to FTP (File adapter) and I have some troubles. The main problem is that I'm using Java Modules to edit the XML message which come from SAP System because I want to delete the namespace field.

I'm using the following Java standard modules on the Receiver channel:

- AF_Modules/XMLAnonymizerBean

- localejbs/SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertMessageToBinary

- localejbs/SAP XI JMS Adapter/SendBinarytoXIJMSService

- localejbs/CallSapAdapter

When I send a message from SAP system this error occurs:

******************************************************************************************************

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Value with name XIBindingMode not available: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPAObjectException: Value with name XIBindingMode not available

******************************************************************************************************

I've seen the CPA Cache Monitoring (http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/monitor.jsp) I've found that XIBindingMode Object has a null value:

Parameter Value=null

I don't know how to solve the problem but I think that refresh the CPA Cache is not enought to repair the communication.

Does somebody know how to solve this problem??

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

look into this Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

have u checked the deployment of driver files. and secondly also see the below link.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

Thanks

sudhir sharma

0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell us what does "check deployment of driver files" mean? Can you paste the link again? It's not working properly.

Thank you in advance.