cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello, everybody, help me with quota arragement and release Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody:

When maintain Quota arrangement today, a warning message poped up saying Quota arrangement for Material X10002 in plant 1855 not active. but X10002 does exist, I can maitnain it with MM02.

Why this happened? everyone.

what's more, all purchase order can not be released with me29n , but ok with me28. why is it so ? thank you in advance, everybody. couldn't thank you more.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding your 2 nd Query.

ME29N - Indidual Release

Suppose when my PO is subjected to three release code, this transaction gives me an option to release the three levels altogether by the highest level ( ie the three level release will be able to perform the release if R1 and R2 have not released )

ME28 - Collective Release.

This needs to be released by inidviuals using their release code independently thereby the release is possible only with the three levels releases the same.

The names given to transaction codes is a little bit confusing unless until you are clear about the fucntionality.

Regards,

DilliB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guo,

Check whether the Quota arrangement exist in plant 1855? Check whether the validity period is active or not. If the validity is expired then maintain for the new validity period.

Regards

Anand.C