cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of storage units in storage bin negative - LAGP-ANZLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have an issue with the this field. I have customized a storage type for mixed storage with just one storage bin. This storage type allows negative stock and the storage type unit check is active.

After many wm movements i noticed that the field in LAGP-ANZLE (number of storage units in storage bin) is negative and for this reason when i try to display the storage bin with LS03N a dump appears (dynpro field conversion)

I tried to recreate the test case with no success.

Can someone explain how the field is updated? And according to do that how it's possibile that it became negative?

Thank you for your attention

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create this 'Parameter ID' ZWMC, go into the code find "get parameter id 'ZWMC' field LF_ZWMC.'

Double click ZWMC and SAP will propose to create this Parameter ID

After it has been created, you will be able to add it in your user profile and the update function in the program should work.

You may need a developer to create this 'Parameter ID', create it in the development system and transport to production.

debra_mears
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are currently experiencing this same problem. However, we do not have this Storage type configured to allow negative stock.

Found OSS Note 1481474 which says to execute report RLTREORG2. This report shows an inconsistency between the tables LAGP & LQUA. LQUA has no Quant information for the record in LAGP.

LAGP entry

Client 017

Warehouse Number W15

Storage Type WAS

Storage Bin STAGE

Storage Section 001

Storage bin type E1

Number of quants 4-

No.of storage units 4.000-

Weight unit KG

Last movement 01/28/2011

Time 11:41:26

Transfer order no. 1041

Transfer order item 2

Last clearing 01/28/2011

Time 10:12:58

Inventory method PE

Last inventory 10/28/2010

Inventory record 100010

Inventory item 1

Inventory planned X

Last changed by SCHMIDTA

Last change 10/20/2010

LQUA does not contain the associated Quant ->1478

W15 1461 CARC026297DH RES1 RES1003800 D3 STAGE

W15 1598 CARC026297DH RES1 RES1003865 D1 STAGE

RLTREORG2 says to set user parm ZWMC to BU but there is not user parm of ZWMC and if you run the report without it - there is no option to correct the inconsistency.

The report gives this information when run for the entire warehouse (W15):

Storage Type WAS

Storage Bin STAGE

Analysis Should be changed

Old Quant 4-

Old SU No 4.000-

Weight unit KG

Empty indicator X

Anyone have any ideas how we can fix this bad entry?

Thank you.

Debra Mears, Burlington, VT USA

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use SM30

enter table TPARA and click maintain

enter ZWMC and hit enter

enter a description of your choice and save.

debra_mears
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dimitri, Jürgen

Thank you both very much. We added ZWMC per your instruction an the execute button became availaable to correct the inconsisitency.

I will now have to figure out how to give you both a rew.

Debbie

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please

In customizing for that storage type

Is the "negative stock allowed" check box checked?

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes negative stock is checked....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

In a normal warehouse operations, whenever you do stock transfers from one storage type to a different storage, it will create PCN (posting change notices) in the Interim storage types ( 921, 922, 902 etc.).

So as to process these use LU04 transaction, which in turn creates a material document and then it creates Transfer Order.

Confirm those TOs and check the stock again, the negative quants in the storage bins will be disappeared.

In case of SU Management, if you have transferred more SUs than the required quantity from a ID point (putaway) or from a Pick Point (picking), it will create the negarive SUs. So as to clear these you need to re-transfer the concerned SUs again.

Reward if it helps you, feel free to contact me.

Aktar