Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to test script ????????????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all..

1...here is a requirement.

suppose i modified layout set of medruck and its print program and i transferred logo to it.now i want to test the script and i want to see the data and logo on the script.how to test script.

thanks and regards,

k.swaminath.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ur driver program write the code call the sap cript using open form , write form and close form. Execute the driver program in SE38 and test the SAP SCRIPT.

If you want to debug and test the data present in driver program give /h and execute.

If you want to debug the SAPSCRIPT and test the data present in the SCRIPT, go to SE71 give the SAPSCRIPT name and goto utilites activate debugger. Then go the driver program and execute it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You neeed to do the configuration in NACE transaction code,

Lets say, you have madified the Purchase order layout, then Goto NACE, then select the PO Application type, then click on Output types, then Select the NEU output type, then press the processing routines, then there you will get the Driver program and the Layout Program name, there give Your Driver program and the Layout name, then Come back to PO transaction code ME23N , then see the Print priview

Regards

Sudheer