cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chemical Formulas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am printing a QM certification form. In that form some of the characteristics analised are named as chemical formulas.

In the final layout the client needs those formulas to be shown with the number as subscript.

Is there any way i can define the characteristic name to have some chars with subscript?

Thanks in advance

Nuno Silva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPscript or Smartforms?

In Smartforms you need to define a character format in the style and check the subscript box, then use this format in your text.

In SAPscript you define the character formats in the SAPscript itself and here choose the subscript on setting.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

It's sapscript and that would work just fine if the text was written in sapscript itself.

But in this case the text comes from the database. The text is the name of the characteristic. And here i cannot tell wich of the chars are subscript and wich arent.

Best regards,

Nuno Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide that character format to which ever field is required

or if you want some of the characters of the word to be displayed in superscript

let c1 is the character format of superscript.

<C1>&LIFNR(4)&</>

Thanks,

Nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nethaji,

Thanks for the answer.

But the problem is that in the provided field some of the letter are suposed to be in subscript and some are suposed to be normal.

The text i am writing is the characteristic name. I know i can write a text as the characteristic name but i can't seem to be able to format that text. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Nuno Silva