Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP note - delete enhancement-point

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I would like to implement a note ("992605"). In this note there were some correction instructions (e.g. "ES_MRYF_COMMON_ROUTINES_ALV"; Objecttype ENHS). If I open the link to the object (click on objectname), there are no details what to do. Now what should I do?

If I open the object-link to "MRYF_COMMON_ROUTINES_ALV" in the note, I get the information to delete following line (include MRYF_COMMON_ROUTINES_ALV) :

ENHANCEMENT-POINT MRYF_COMMON_ROUTINES_ALV_01 SPOTS ES_MRYF_COMMON_ROUTINES_ALV INCLUDE BOUND.

It's an enhancement-point which I can't delete because it's not modifiable (Info: ("Components of enhancements and sections cannot be modified"). What should I do?

Thanks Michael

4 REPLIES 4

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Does the note state that you are supposed to perform this action manually? If not, then why are you not using SNOTE to have the note applied automatically to your system?

Just go to transaction SNOTE, download the note and then mark it and click implement note. That should do it.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Why do you open a second message for the same problem?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to implement note 875986 first. This note contains so many actions...

Another reason is, that our industry does not allow to get via RFC to another system...

Thanks Michael

0 Kudos

Hello,

Depending on your Support Package level, SNOTE can implement the note 875986 automatically:

SAP_BASIS 700 SAPKB70009

SAP_BASIS 640 SAPKB64018

SAP_BASIS 620 SAPKB62060.

And yes it is highly recommended to implement this note first so you won't have problems during the implementation of the other notes