cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Please explain me about the automatic clearing for vendor and customers using f.13 with detailed information.

Thanks

Harikishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks one and all

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hope this helps:

http://web.mit.edu/cao/www/SB2002/AR/F.13.htm

pls assign points as way thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge u cannot use F.13 for clearing down payment against vendor invoice and for this purpise u need to use F-54

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi before execute this transacode for automatic clearing you need to configure for this in the system. Some of them are standard and some of the settings you need to change based on the requirement.

You can see the settings under IMG-Financial accounting- general ledger accounting-business transaction - open item clearing

Under this you can see the series of settings and make changes to settings wherever it is required like setting up tolerance group , accounts for differential postings etc.

Once u are done with ur config come to F.13 and enter ur parameters and execute it in the test mode. On the test mode check the out put and once u are satisfied with the output execute the same in the production run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply

I have alredy done all the settings , even executed f.13. These open items are not getting cleared. In test run it shows no errors were logged during the clearing but where as in production run it says "no cleraing procedure was carried out"

the procedure what we followed was - posted the down payment and invoice and then try to clear through f.13.

regards

Harikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this dont use F.13. For this u need to F-54.