cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i need to know the concept of header Condition type in PO?

can we maintain both type in one condition type ( i.e HEader and item )

when we hav to maintain header condition in PO?

in my scenario the header conditions are coming in display mode only....

hw can i activate them???

sap mm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP MM,

We can create one condition type for header and item.when we creation condition there is no category this is header or item condition when we assigning porcedure then only we have to define were it will stike header or item

so you can create any condition for item or header

and PO header condition SAP given one scenario is only pricing conditions only normal mode reamaining all only display mode so we cant enter any data that tabs data will grab to pricing condition types only

Hope this helps you

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPMM

When you go to any condition type then you will see that there is one tab Header condition and another as item condition .If you make the condition as header and if you try to keen the value in the PO in the condition tab of the PO line item the n the system willsay that this is header condtion .For this you have to got the header details of the PO and there you have to give the value .

If you select in the condition type the item rthen it will be item condition will have to maintain at item details.

Regards

dhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO--MM -- PUR---COND -- DEFINE COND TYPE --- SELECT THE COND TYPE AND SEE THE DETAILS

GO TO tab CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE

U CAN SEE MANUAL ENTRIES LIMITATIONS.

Explore from this tab u will get the answer

Thanks

suresh