cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to extract dyanamic value of field

former_member499912
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to extract data for field " Due Package" (transaction IP 10) , in one of our download program i have checked all tables related to maintenace plan but, it is not maintained in tables.The due maintenance packages of a date are determined dynamically

Can you please guide how to get it.

Regards

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil

The due packages are linked to the maintenance strategy of the maintenance plan.

Go to SAP menu:<i><b> Logistics -> Plant Maintenance -> Preventive Maintenance -> Maintenance Planning -> Maintenance Plans -> Maintenance Strategies </b></i>

and choose transaction <b>IP13 </b>(<i>Package Sequence</i>). Choose your strategy (displayed in transaction <b>IP03</b>, tabstrip <i>Maintenance plan additional data</i>) and execute. The ALV list shows you the scheduling by calendar which is reflected by the scheduling list (IP10).

Regards

Uwe

former_member499912
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for your valuable input. But IP13 shows all packages assigned to the strategy. But when you shedule your plan by IP 10 ,system calculates the due package based on sheduling parameter defined in the maintenace plan. Now i want to capture this Due Package which sytem is caluated and displayed.

I need your help in solving my requirement.

Regards

Anil Kumar

Answers (0)