cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSource Replication Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have enhanced datasource 0FI_GL_4 and added two fields in DEV. Everything is normal in DEV. But when I transported the datasource to QAS and replicated to BW, I could not find those two fields. The source system is activated. The replication process is fine without any errors. I also checked RSA6 in source system and those two fields were not hidden. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Jin Ming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I re-transported the datasource and now it is fine. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you not seeing the fields in the Transfer Rules? The fields are probably in your Datasource but not in your current Transfer Structure.

Go to the Infosource and maintain your Transfer Rules.

Click on the <b>DataSource/Trans. Structure</b> tab of the Transfer Rules.

On the right side, scroll down to the bottom of the DataSource. You should see your two fields (colored black).

Highlight the fields and hit the arrow key to copy them to the Transfer Structure.

Now click on the <b>Transfer Rules</b> tab. You will now be able to map the new fields to your infoobjects.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't see these two fields in the datasource. What's confusing me is in DEV everything is fine and after transporting to QAS these fields are not replicated to BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin Ming,

i think you are missing something in the transport. The datasource replication step in BW. So goto trasnport connection and click on 3.x DataSource ( tech name ISFS) and mention your datasource name and package this object in a request. This should be packaged in the request as below

Short description Program ID Object Type Object Name

DataSource Replica R3TR ISFS Datasource name

Then transport this request after your datasource have been changed in the R3 system side. This should solves your problem.

regards

Sriram