cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to email the whole thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an option to email a perticular post.. what if you feel like the whole thread is use full and information is spreaded in various post of the thread...

i request for an option "email whole thread".. if the option is currenly availble (somehw i have missed ) plz let me know..

regards

Alnoor Virani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alnoor,

"Email this post" will forward that particular post/reply as a message to the receiver along with the thread number. When it will reach in the receiver's mailbox it will show the full content of the particular post to the receiver as a message. Now if the receiver want to check the complete thread which is splitted in multiple posts, he can do that by clicking on the thread link available in the mail. So it means the whole thread is already there in a format of a link so no need to forward the whole thread a post.

Regards,

Subhasha

0 Kudos

Hi Alnoor,

Well to my understanding the "email this post" option should be used to forward the url to other people so that they can go to the forums and read the actual content. Guess your idea goes morre in the direction of having the content available offline which is not really the intention.

Regards,

Folkert