Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

i can not log off from portal. I get this error message:

[OUR ]/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.navigation.masthead.logoffConfirmMsg

Thank you for your Help,

Fatih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this could be because either your browser has blocked popups (in fact you may want to check your browser settings for script / javascript use as these are required) or perhaps because of the URL you are access the portal with.

try http://<server.mycompany.com>:<port>/irj/portal in other words a fully qualifiied name

Haydn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haydn,

Actually we are facing the same problem, but it is kind of inconsistence. Could it be due to it was affected by the prior executed program?

Could you kindly advise is there any guideline on the minimum browser settings for script/JavaScript, so that this kind of error could be resolved?

Thanks,

Suen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. I log in in SAP Portal and nothing happens when I click on an option in top ( Help | Personalize | Log Off ). This just happen in IE7, I tried with FF and the options work fine. I dissabled the popup blocker from IE7 and don't work anyways. I think it's some issue with IE7 because with FF and IE6 work fine. When I log in (with IE7) some javascript errors appear. Someone have a problem like this?

The errors are these and appear multiple times:

'ur_text' is undefined
Object expected
'_htmlbLink' is undefined
'_htmlbMessageBar' is undefined