Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:decimal point

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a scenarion called AMC and for this we need to put total amount in contract header level based on this system will divide the total amount by number of months.While doing this some times monthly value becoming as a fraction value and we calculate the total value system is giving more value.

That means contract value is :13000/- per year and we divide this it will become as a 1083.33 and when we again calculate this it will come as 12999.96.But the requirement is this value should be equal to the contract value.

Give me ur inputs.

Regards

Sash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

increase your decimal setting

Path is System – User Profile – Own data – click on default tab,You will get Decimail notation.

Second option is use transaction code OY04 to set the decimal places.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi The problem is not in user profile.It has been maintained correctly.My problem is when the contract amount is 13000/- and when we divisible the same by 12 months then it becomes 1083.33 ;and finally this value should match the original value.

Pls give me ur inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Sash.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sash,

That's caused by the system rating down your contract value per day. It will pro-rate the overall value for the period that's why you get cents left.

To avoid this, you have to define your price condition differently. If you invoice a flat rate, make your condition a fix value condition. This should fix the problem.

Regards

Srikanth.A

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Can u pls explain me briefly abt this ?

Thanks & Regards

Sash.