Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return order pricing condition - very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need a solution regarding pricing condition in return sale order. My client when he process return order (VA01) the pricing condition PR00 is in edit mode but he don't want like in edit mode. His requirement is pricing condition is in view mode. How to i configure the same. This changes will not to affect in normal sales. Please help me this is very urgent.

Regards

Eswarachary

eshwar_chary@yahoo.co.in

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a variant using Transaction SHD0.

Here you can Hide or Change the Field.

Thanks,

Reward If Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eshwar,

First you need to find out what is the pricing procedure that is being executed. This u can do by going to condition tab and then pressing on the analysis button which will indicate what pricing procedure is being used or go to Header->Sales here u should get the procedure name. then go to SPRO ->Sales and distribtion->basic function->pricing->price control->define condition type. In this u select the condition type that is PR00 and in detial u can remove the tick from Amount/percent field which will disable the condition in the order.