cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Transaction Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

1. Where can I get a list of SAP Solution Manager transaction codes?

2. Is it true that SAP Solution Manager and SAP CRM transaction codes are almost same?

Regards, Nabi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

You could also assing yourself all the standard SolMan roles, then your user menu will have all the transacions.

former_member196353
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nabi,

Go to service.sap.com/rkt were you will get lot of help.

Regards,

iqbal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

you can get the list of transaction code for all SAP by going to se93. There you can see all the tcode exists in SAP systems

shalesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nabi,

1. Where can I get a list of SAP Solution Manager transaction codes?

You can get the list of Sol Man Tcodes in SE93. Not many though, some of them are as in SOLMAN 4.0:-

SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN-Create New Project

SOLAR01-Business Blueprint

SOLAR02-Configuration

STWB_2-Test Organizer: Test Plan Management

STWB_WORK-Test Worklist

STWB_SET-Central Test Workbench Setting

STWB_INFO-Status Info System

STWB_1-Test Organizer: Test Catalog Management

SOLMAN_PROJECT-Solution manager Project Overview

SMSY-System Landscape

SOLUTION_MANAGER-Maintenance Optmizer

SOLAR_EVAL-Solution manager Project Analysis

SCOUT-Coustomizing Scout

SOLAR_LEARNING_MAP-Authoring Environment for Learning Map

2. No. SolMan and CRM Tcodes are not the same.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Sudhan Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabi,

That is not true. It is really depends on what you are doing? if look at the over all SAP t-codes, they all are same for the SAP systems. It just depends what you want to do. you can get the list of transaction code for all SAP by going to se93. There you can see all the tcode exists in SAP systems... If you are trying to look for specific T-code, Just post it here, I am sure some one should be able to help you!!

Thanks,

blair_towe2
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning, Nabi - I would say that it really depends on the scenarios you are planning to implement in Solution Manager. The two big ones that I use for landscape maintenance and system monitoring are SMSY_SETUP (landscape maintenance) and DSWP (monitoring). If you can provide more detail as to what you are trying to or planning to do within Solution Manager, perhaps I can add some more. Another useful feature is that you can now utilize the IMG to see the various tasks whcih can be performed within Solution Manager. If you are in the IMG and select an IMG activity, it takes you to that transaction. You can then go to System --> Status to see what tcode you are in.

We do not use CRM so unfortunately I cannot provide any help with this part of your question.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Blair Towe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blair,

Thanks for your kind reply. Ours is a Gobal and very complicated landscape. I am working with Solution Manager. Trying to learn as much as possible to provide maximun support to my fellow workers.

Example: What are the processes and congfigurations I can perform using a transaction code? How can I perform (step by step) a particular transaction code?

I will appreciate any help.

Regards, Nabi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabi,

What are the processes and congfigurations I can perform using a transaction code? How can I perform (step by step) a particular transaction code?

Using SOLAR01 you can create your own business process and you can also assign SAP standard to your project. Creating Business blueprint document is also posible with this t-code.

Similarly SOLAR02 you can configure and create configuration document for your project

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply. By now I came to learn about SOLAR01, SOLAR02 & IMG(SPRO), what can be done using these t-codes. But I need to know how can (Step by Step) I do this. I need to know the steps?

Regards, Nabi.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before you ponder about what these tcodes do, I would suggest you to learn what solution Manager can do for you. So that you will have a very good idea when you run these tcodes. Its not just tcodes that's gonna give you great comfort.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am in great need of using those t-codes in very details. There are two other t-codes SCOT and SA_PROJECT_UPGRADE I need to know in details. I will appreciate some one's helps not only regarding "what" but "HOW" as well.

Regards, Nabi.

brad_saxon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Nabi - For detailed instructions on how Solution Manager works, you should be able to access the RKTs for Solution Manager at http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman. I would also encourage you to review the Live Expert Sessions (LES) available as a link from the RKT page.

You can also pick up the SAP Solution Manager Book from SAP Press: http://www.sappress.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H1949

I hope this helps.

Brad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply.

1. I bought all the solution manager books that are available in the market. Also, I bought all the books mentioned as reference and listed in the appendix.

2. I have downloaded all RKT documents and going through one by one.

Hopefully I will gain the knowledge and skill I want.

Regards, Nabi.