Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Control (Wizard)

sastry_gunturi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am working on a dialog program in which I created a Table control in the Screen 100.

In the screen 200..... user's enter values in the fields which iam updating into database table......which would be seen in the table in Screen 100.

My question if the user enters the values in 200 and go back to 100 they are unable to see the values they entered....however when they start the t-code again the values are seen.

How would i fix this Problem.

Another Question.

In other table control on the screen only 4 rows are visible. If the user copies and pastes more 4 rows of data.......the table is taking only 4 rows of data visible on the screen....

how can i fix this one.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

harimanjesh_an
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi karthik,

Write ur select query in PBO of screen 100. So that when u go back from screen 200 to screen 100, this select query written in PBO will execute again and updated data will be fetched again into ur internal table that you are going to display in table control.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

<u>DATA is not Visibe when User moves from one screen to Other</u>

1) In PAI event of the screen move the current contents of the table control in the internal table that is associated with your table control.

2) In the PBO event of the same screen use the same internal table to populate the screen field.

<u>Copy & PASTING of more than 4 rows</u>

check in any standard SAP transaction that if you try to paste the data for lines greater than that visible on the screen will it work or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple reason dear,

you itab dosent contain the new value..

so when ever u update the transperent table in screen 200 and sy-subrc = 0.

the trigger the query and get the updated data in itab... so when u come to screen 100 you will also see the new value..

no rewards plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthik

check whether the values are entering in table by t-code SM30...

thn in screen painter use table control wizard for display the database table ...

for futher details check this site :::

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6d/150d67da1011d3963800a0c94260a5/content.htm