cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived data in CO-PA reports (KE30 reports)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I need show archived data in KE30 reports and I don't know how. I search anywhere and ask to everyone but I haven't found answer.

Thanks for your help!!

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I think your problem may be coming here kindly check this scenario

Execute transaction code FSE2 and select the "Financial Statement Version" used in reporting for the report in transaction code KE30 and then execute.

2. Open up the P&L hierarchy until you get to the Sales section. Click on the change icon and add the unassigned GROUPS SALES G/L account number to under the Sales of Goods hierarchy. Save your entries.

Go back and execute transaction code KE30, GROUPS SALES should no longer be under "Unassigned".

Hope this helps you

Prem

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the report settings you need to check 'use archived data also' . After this regenerate the report using KEMO.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot to everyone.

My problem is that we had archived CE4XXXX table and this table hasn't archive object. We create an archive object "ZCOPAXXX" and we have archived this object.

When the KE30 report search archive information only search archived data of COPA1_XXXX archive object, that contains CE1XXXX, CE2XXXX and CE3XXXX tables. Then, with this information, it try to search by key in CE4XXXX directly, and this launch an error.

Well, I know that it is a very especific question but, can someone help me?

Thanks Waman, Thanks Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I think you should have a look at SAP Note 383728 first.

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Samanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!!!

The question is answered.

I have written a customer message to SAP and they say that CE4XXXX table mustn't be archived if We want to read the data contained in.

Well, now I have to determinate with users that this data is really neccesary.

Thanks for all for your help. You are the best help!!!

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Check whether this link is useful.

http://www.pbs-software.com/download_information_e/PBS_Inside2003_EN.pdf

Regards

Sridhar