cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM 5.5 SP2 - Can't See MDM System in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just upgraded to SP2, and I'm trying to configure a MDM system in the portal. I've uploaded all the iView content, as well as deployed the *.sda files, and the *.epa files.

I can create the system just fine - it connects to the server I specify, and gives me the correct list of repositories to connect to. I can define an alias for the system as well.

However, when I try to configure user mapping, the system does NOT show up in the list. Other systems (of other types) that I've configured are visible; the MDM system is not.

I checked the portal log file, and I found this error:

<b>Failed to get alias mappers sub context in the Portal Registry</b>

This appears to be related to my issue, but I'm not sure what the error means.

Anyone?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll also add that I've tried this on NW SP12 and SP13, both with the same net effect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i get SP2? in service.sap.com/swdc i have no information about it.

Schamberger_Mar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry,

go to Installations & Upgrades and search for MDM. Under MDM 5.5 you should find the complete installation CD.

Regards,

Martin

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry,

I've posted a blog on that. See my comment therein. IT descibes the download path in /swdc: http://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/2181. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Hope this helps.

Markus