cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have all logos n headings in the first half of the page and i have printed some details in tabular form usin main window...the details in main window are more so it went to second page for printing...i hav checked options for not displayin the windows of logos n headings in second page for printin n i want to print the details in main window to print from starting of the page, in second page .explain me in detail.,how to do it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create 2 windows, Header and Main. Put all the images and header in the header window and your internal table in the Main window.

Create second Page and in the second page, Just copy and paste the Main window from the First Page.

In the second page, set the Main Window size as full page.

Regards

Navneet

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

if u r design layoutfor first including main window while printing data the line iteam will more one page the page extension will take dyanamically according to data for printing so that will be treated as only one page so the logo and header will not reflect to futher pages. if print logo n header for second u should difinre the one more page inthe form itself again put logo n hearder windows than only it reflcted to next page other wards it will treated as only one page.

reward is use full...........

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the details in main window in the first page are ovrflowed so, it is goin to the second page for printing...in the second page i hav removed al the other windows n i want to print left out details in main window from first page to print from startin of the second page...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

For logos and heading text elements, put a condition to pront on only the first page..

For tables u just give next page control , so if more dat is there, th tables will be shifted to next page , but ur logos and heading willl be in the same page..

Rajiv