cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAP Netwear Installation. sxi_cache Cache is obselete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to install SAP Netwear. I have installed it on MS SQL Server,using the guide SAP Installation SR1 on MS SQL.

I have been facing problems from the time i ran the template installer.The step 9 for creation of Creating RFC Destinations in the ABAP Environment had some errors so had to manually configure the RFC Destination to INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI. I have tested this Creation it has give a Error Code 500 Internal Server Error (The right error code according to the SAP Library)

I have run all the other steps and they have run sucessfully.

I am trying to go to sxi_cache transaction but there the error is the cache is obselete i tried to do a delta refresh (F6).It gives and Error ID Update and Error description as:

<b>com.sap.aii.ib.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshException: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://hydhtc100107:50100/rep/hmi_service_swc_manager/int?container=any" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 403, response message is "Forbidden"</b>

Please give me inputs how i can solve this issue ... do i need to go to any other transaction and activate cache,so tht i can view the cache being updated.

Rgds

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have tried access the link <b>http://hydhtc100107:50100/rep/hmi_service_swc_manager/int?container=any</b>

with the user XIDIRUSER bt it shows forbidden

I also face the same problem when i have access the administrator tab on the front end screen which has Intergration repository/directory/SLD and runtime workbench.

One more problem is that when i access runtime workbench it says ure forbidden

Please give me inputs totally confused with all wht has happened.

Rgds

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this should be using the XIREPUSER (for repository)

Or it maybe as simple as the user being locked!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I tried checking if the user XIDIRUSER is locked but its not.

I also know tht we can check for locked user ids in transaction SUIM bt dnt knw hw to go abt tht. i have opened tht front end of it but dont knw whr should i go to check for lock and unlock status

Please guide me through

Rdgs

Aditya