Steps to configure to send PO output through mail
Looking for steps to configure to send PO output through mail.
You can send purchase order via e-mail in SAP system, there are some configurations and pre-requisites to do as follow:
1. You must maintain an e-mail address in the address in the vendor master.
2. The same applies to your own user master. You also have to specify an e-mail address there in order to identify the sender.
Note that it is not possible to change the e-mail address of the vendor via the SAP purchase order transaction (ME21N, ME22N, and so on). The system only uses the e-mail address of the vendor that is maintained in the vendor master!
3. For the output type for default values, a communication strategy needs to be maintained in the Customizing that supports the e-mail. You can find the definition of the communication strategy in the Customizing via the following path: (SPRO -> IMG -> SAP Web Application Server -> Basic Services -> Message Control -> Define Communication Strategy). As a default, communication strategy CS01 is delivered. This already contains the necessary entry for the external communication. Bear in mind that without a suitable communication strategy it is not possible to communicate with a partner via Medium 5 (external sending).
4. Use the standard SAP environment (program 'SAPFM06P', FORM routine 'ENTRY_NEU' and form 'MEDRUCK') as the processing routines.
5. In the condition records for the output type (for example, Transaction MN04), use medium '5' (External send).
6. You can use Transaction SCOT to trigger the output manually. The prerequisite for a correct sending is that the node is set correctly. This is not described here, but it must have already been carried out.
7. To be able to display, for example, the e-mail in Outlook, enter PDF as the format in the node.
For more details, check out the OSS note :191470
Hope this will help.
Reward if useful