Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table record Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have entered records in a table using transaction SM30 .Now I want to transport this data to another server using a transport request, but when I am saving the data it is not creating any transport request. Anyone please suggest me how to transport the data? TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

It is very simple. Go to se11 -> table contents -> u will see the check boxes -> select the check which is the value and then click on the menu -><b>Transport entries</b>.

Save.

Your job done.

Reward pts if found usefull

Regards

Sathish

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

It is very simple. Go to se11 -> table contents -> u will see the check boxes -> select the check which is the value and then click on the menu -><b>Transport entries</b>.

Save.

Your job done.

Reward pts if found usefull

Regards

Sathish

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Make the changes again for the same table and then save it in ur package not in $tmp or local object bit in some zXXXX in our case it was ZABAP and then it is possible to generate and send request.

Pls reward helpful points.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find one more approach to transport the entries:-

1. goto SE10 & create a work bench request. You can delete the Unclassified task under it.

2. Then double click on the main task. Fill it as mentioned in below :-

Program ID :-R3TR

Object type:- TABU

Object name :- Table name

then ENter, one key symbol will appear under Function column.

3. Now double click on this record which will lead you to fill the table keys. There you have to fill in the entries of the key values of the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the definition of your table maintenance screen select 'Standard recording routine', this will then activate the transport features of the system for this table.

Regards,

Nick