Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I started Initial Load for DNL_PLANT from R/3 4.6 to CRM 5.2,

in R3AM1 the object is green, but in SMW01 the BDOC is in error with:

<b>Plant DC10 is not assigned to any location</b>

A key was used twice for multirow set type CRMM_PR_TAX

GTIN 08019227073720 (PC) has already been assigned

Validation error occurred: Module COM_PRODUCT_MAT_VALIDATE, BDoc type PRODUCT_MAT.

Do you know how to solve this issue?

<b>Plant DC10 is not assigned to any location</b>

I have alredy look in CRM_LOCMAP and I see Plant DC10 assigned to a business partner.

Regards

Davide Ivanov

davide.ivanov@pirelli.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davide Ivanov,

Good to see another customer is hooking R/3 4.6C with CRM 5.X. We are also on the same platform.

We didn't get any issues during the plant download. This error doesn't look like a standard error. Surprisingly system is validating against the CRM product master. Did you download the material before downloading the plants?

Your comment "I have alredy look in CRM_LOCMAP and I see Plant DC10 assigned to a business partner." is somewhat confusing. From where did this assignment is come from? Are plants were already downloaded before this download?

Can you check this IMG activity : CRM > Basic Functions > Availability Check > Availability check using SAP ECC > Assign Location in CRM Enterprise to Plant in SAP ECC. How many entries did you see in this screen? If you see many entries then, definetly plant downlaod was done before.

Can you check in CRM for any created BP record for the plant DC10?

If you should be able to give me some in-sight, then I will try to throw somemore light onto this issue.

<b>Do not foerget to reward if it helps,</b>

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti