cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

automatic payment (vendors) is organised by company codes, so i have an autorisation for only one company code, i look for the IMG path that specify these codes in order to have more autorisations.

i hope your help

regards

jehade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to request your basis team to add object as following:

F_REGU_BUK ==> BUKRS = your company code

FBTCH = 02, 03, 11,12, 13,14,15, 21,23 ,25,31

Former Member
0 Kudos

please give me more details about this operation, because i must communicate with a basis team, but i don't know what is : F_REGU_BUK BUKRS FBTCH

and where we find these codes. (ABAP???)

i hope your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to PFCG and give their to user name and assign there wich roles you want to assign in perticular user

if already assigned enter that user name and check wich roles is assigned that user this is the way to find

no need of any help it is the normal way to do

Hope this helps you

Prem.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't have the authorisation for this company code... take help of your basis people

Radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If dont have accesing means authorisation also you cant look because if you have authorisation then change any time.if you want also i will tell you were the codes are maintained authorisations there you can change or assign new whatever you want to do

The user roles assigning for this T-code is PFCG

Hope this helps you

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can uplease be more clear abt ur issue?

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to make a vendor payment with F-58 for one company, but i have an error message that say : i'm not autorized to do payment for this company code

knowing that i can do vendor payment for others companies.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jehade,

Please check with your Basis consultant for the authorizations for that particulat Tcode.

U can also do that but better to contact the basis consultat for the config...

Ranjit