0CALMOTNH : Text Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There is a problem,

I have created a query that contains following figures in rows & columns:

Row : 0Calmonth

Column : Uptime%

My client use to look up into the report's with Two Login-Language : French & English.

In my query i have set-up the display of 0Calmonth to 'TEXT' and 'Display Medium-Length Text'.

In the english login there is no problem in output report shows proper data like.

0Calmonth Uptime %

FEB 2006 90%

But in French login even with the setting 'Display medium-length text'

0Calmonth Uptime %

FEV 2006 90%

which is the standard translation of FEB in French but out client wants instead of FEV it should be FEVR.

Which i have maintained in the Medium-text description of text table of 0CALMONTH, but when i execute the report, no changes reflects as per settings.

Can anybody suggests me how to do the same.

****Points assured.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try running the attribute change run for 0calmonth.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Can u please elaborate how to do that ? will that help me in my scenario ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t-code RSA1 --> menu Tols --> Apply Attr/hier change run. In next screen, click on "Infoobject list" button. See whether 0calmonth is visible there. If yes, select it --> Save --> Exceute.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

its not present there in the list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dipika,

Right on 0CALMONTH and click on activate option. Then log out once and login again and check the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also do the following. Go to t-code SM30, Table 'T247' and see the text there. Also you can manitain the text here. But prior to that, please go throuugh the note 457965

Regards

Pankaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Right click on the results area of the query and you will see one option display medium text description and chose this or this option could be seen in the context menu of the respective info object in the query designer itself

Regards

N Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

This option i already have tried out but it does not made any change, when i look up into the text table of 0CALMONTH with language FR, there is no entry except the one i have maintained.

In query i have change the display to 'Medium Text display' but still when i execute the report i got the standard text instead of the one which i set in the table.

Please help me out !