Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matrix integration with SAP

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

In my company they use a matrix application which is basically for the sales people with PDAs , jobs assigned to them...etc

Can any body tell me how a diff application can be interfaced with SAP and where, which place I have to look it for.

cheers

AJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

AJ,

Apologies as I am not sure what you are asking. Are you looking for a different "matrix" application to integrate with SAP Business One? Are you looking to develop your own?

If you are looking for another matrix program to integrate with SAP Business One and are an SAP Partner, you can find existing integration to SAP Business One on the SAP PartnerEdge Portal. If you are a customer you would want to speak with your SAP Partner.

If you are looking to develop your own you would want to look at the SAP Business One SDK.

The forum that you posted your question in is for questions related to the SAP Business One Integration for SAP NetWeaver. While you may get an answer here, you question would be better served if posted in the SAP Business One Discussion Forum.

Eddy

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your reply,

There is already a application know as matrix, which can be integrated with SAP. But how it can be done and where in SAP there is interface available to integrate.

Was looking for that.

cheers

AJ

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

AJ,

To integrate any third party application with SAP Business One, you would need to use the SAP Business One SDK and the API's that come with it that give you access to Data Interface and User Interface.

You can find information on the SDK on the main SAP Business One page of this website.

Eddy