cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've One year SAP B1 Development Experience.

I want to be certified by SAP B1.

How will i go through it? When?

Is it Free? Because My Company is Channel Partner of SAP B1.

Regards

Subrata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Subrata,

I will guide you, There is a authorised Training Centre For SAP Business One ( SAP B1 ) in Chennai & Madurai. You can approach over phone to have full details of the examination point of view and Course Details and the Authorised training Center in Tamilnadu.

Please visit the Websit : www.aldeainfotech.com.

Please feel free to contact Mr.Chandru @ 99406 52709. over phone

Regards

chidambaram.pl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subrata,

I am a certified SAP B1 consultant with mechanical enginnering background.I'm looking for jobs in SAP B1...I have registered in all job portals...

Do help me to get a job...What else can i do...

I have 3 yrs of exp in mech Eng. and 0 yrs in SAP B1... let me know the requirements for freshers in SAP B1.Since you are in this field tell me,is it hard to get a job in SAP B1..

Regards

A.Aravindan

Edited by: A Aravindan on Dec 19, 2007 6:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subrata,

There is a requirement in Mumbai/Pune for SAP B1 Certified consultants if you are intrested please contact me on aneeshvaze13@yahoo.com. I am also giving the certification exam and need your help in exchange to that.

Thanks

Aneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Authorized Center in Maharashtra right now is Delphi Computech. Actually Certification can only be done through www.vue.com authorized centers only. Delphi just is authorized to give B1 Training.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Subrata,

I will guide you, There is a authorised Training Centre in Chennai. You can approach.

Please visit the Websit : <b>www.aldeainfotech.com.</b>

Every Channel partner gets one Free Slot for Technical Training. Aldea is going to start a batch very soon for B! Technical Training.

<b> Please contact Mr.Chandru @ 99406 52709. </b>

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are in the right track. I have registered in www.vue.com to take the B1 certification but still no time to take it. I have taken certification in microsoft dynamics navision there. Just browse there to find the places/companies that collaborate with pearson vue. You could arrange your time to take the exam because it is online and directly present the result of exam. The price is 120 USD but I am not sure if it is international price, although your company is a partner, there is no influence.

Rgds,