cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error loading template "0PUBLISHING_TEMPLATE”.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have recently upgraded to NW BI7.0 from SAP BW3.5 and still we (Users) want to execute the queries in BEx Browser of BW3.5 with New BI7.0 environment. We have taken care of installation of SAP GUI (620,P29) respective user desktops.

When we tried to execute the queries in the BEx Browser, we are getting the error message like “Error loading template 0PUBLISHING_TEMPLATE”. Then I tried to activate from Business Content however it was not available this template in the BC.

I do not understand how this template was missing in the BC and if it is cause of upgradation, please suggest us how do we get this template?

Please advise us.

Thank in advance,

Sam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Have you experienced this problem your working scenario? Please help us how to come out of this problem.

regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

0PUBLISHING_TEMPLATE is no longer needed because the functionality it contained is included in the 0QUERY_TEMPLATE.

Might SAP note 810077 help you.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

However we still want to use SAP3.5 web template in our reports as we are not yet planned for conversion of BW3.5 to BI7.0 so it is not applicable,right.

Regards,

Sam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This note is specific to 3.5 itself.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may be correct and how come I am not getting same error if the same query is executing in the other system which is not upgraded to(BI7).

Regards,

Sam