cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Returns -SAP WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls help me how to proceed with stock return from the storage bin through Return PO .

Steps followed is created return PO> Created GR for the storage location controlled fully wm>i could find -Ve stock in storage type 916 .TR is not created automatically .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are transferring from 916 to your bin then you can do directly using LT01.

But i didnt got the return PO thing, from where to where this return PO will be transferring stock..

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi noopur goyal

Iam trying to return the stock from Reserve storage type to the vendor.

I have created Return Po--> proceed with GR creation .

Pls tell me how to proceed further.once i did Gr stock get reduced in the invnetory management and posted negative stock in storage type 916 ,how to reduce stock in the warehosue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arcot Kumar,

During Returns you need to follow the same process as you are doing during Goods Receipt.

But, instead of 101 movement type, you will use 451 movement type.

It will create a material document which inturn it creates a TR and TO as well, then only you will be able to reduce the Stock in the Warehouse.

Here, if you want you can automate certain steps.

Thanks

Aktar

Note: Reward points if it helps you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To remove the -ve stock from 916, create the TO manually using LT01, and confirm it.

Steps to follow for return PO is

Create dlivery against return PO

Create TO against it and confirm

Do GR

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thanks for the reply

I need return without shipping process,is it possible without craeting delivery doc.