cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get data from data base?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon,

Currently , i need to do a interactive form that need to get data from the data base and fill up the field. Any one know how to get data from the data base for adobe form?

thanks

😃

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it through, ABAP report, WebDynpro ABAP, or WebDynrpo JAVA in SAP.

Do refer the e-learning section for Adobe interactive forms.

Thanks and Regards,

- anto.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Antony John Isacc and Dieter Fischer for your reply. Your reply do help, however , i still unable to solve my problem.

Currently , i just started to use Web Dynpro for Java and I would like my interactive form to get the data that i want from the data base (microsoft SQL) and fill up the field so that i can print it out with the field written on automatic but i don't know the codes that allow me to call for data and where the code should be typed in. Example, type in at the implementation section in web dynpro or type in adobe forms in java scripting language?

I do went to browse around the section, SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe eLearning Catalog to search for catalog that teach on how to get data from data base, however, i couldn't find my answer from there.

Any one know which are the links that i can get informations that teaches how to get data from data base using Web dynpro for java? Or teach me by posting me a reply?

Your reply will be very helpful for me as a student that just learning how to use web dynpro for java and have to complete my task in 3 weeks time.

Thank you very much for viewing and replying my post. Thank you

dieter_fischer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can select data from data base in your print report, wich calls the form

<i>or</i>

if you can't change the report, you can select data in the form interface (Transaction SFP -> Change interface -> Code initialization). Don't forget to fill the context with your own data in the form. If the context is incomplete, you can't use the data in the form!

Regards,

Dieter