Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i get the values of sy-ucomm?

Former Member

Hi all,

any one knows how can I retrieve all of the possible values of user activities which stored in sy-ucomm? (i.e. '&IC1' stands for double click.)

Thanks and regards,

Samson Zhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a GUI Status for the object which you are looking for, You can get to know the function codes which is the sy-ucomm.

If not one way is to know the value in the debug mode only.

Regards

Gopi

10 REPLIES 10

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a GUI Status for the object which you are looking for, You can get to know the function codes which is the sy-ucomm.

If not one way is to know the value in the debug mode only.

Regards

Gopi

0 Kudos

thanks for your reply. I know it's possible to track the value. but what i need are all of the possible values. say, what is the value of pressing F1-10, and also Enter, etc.

Thanks and regards,

Samson

0 Kudos

search for PF-STATUS in standard code...

there you'l get maximum sy-ucomm values of the toolbar...

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

There's nothing like as u are telling whatever u define in function code in se41 transaction is taken as the sy-ucomm.If u are telling abt BDC there are user commands like /00, /ebk, /lis, etc.

Regards,

Ameet

0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I am not mean the dialog program, I mean the report program. just want to know some other values like '&IC1' which could be stored in sy-ucomm.

regards,

samson

0 Kudos

It doesn't matter whether it's a report or a dialog - it will be the PF-STATUS that will usually determine what can appear in the sy-ucomm i.e. which action the user selected. If you run your report and goto System > Status you'll get a popup where you see the program name etc - double click on the "GUI Status" value e.g. "STANDARD" and it will take you into the PF-STATUS... then if you use Goto > Object Lists > Function list you should get a pretty good idea of the values you may need to cater for.

Jonathan

0 Kudos

Dear friend,

PLS refer this,

PICK - Mark

TRNS - Transport

REFR - Refresh

ELOG - Export log

ILOG - Import log

Pls refer link for sample program:

http://www.sapfans.com/sapfans/alex.htm

PLs reward all points.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto se41, and then to standard program i.e.

SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN

Write the status as,

STANDARD_FULLSCREEN

Just check it. You'll get all that you want.

You can copy it to your sy-ucomm thru user interface and then 'copy'.

Here you can specify your own shortcut keys or function keys for any function you want to perform.

Regards,

Pritha.

Hope this helps.

Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check table RSMPTEXTS

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Table 'RSMPTEXTS' has field 'Function code', but the 'Function code' value in this table doesn't necessarily match the value that a user has when that user is in the corresponding 'Tcode/Program' (i.e. I just witnessed a user trying 'Post Parked Document' (transaction code 'FBV0' program 'SAPMF05V') and the underlying code said to block if 'SY-UCOMM'='BU'; it blocked; however, there was no 'Function code'='BU' in table 'RSMPTEXTS'; it seems like 'SY-UCOMM' is set dynamically in each program's code depending on where in the program the user is (rather than all possible values stored in 1 table, which would be nice!))