cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Sales Order Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>In a Sales Order (Tranx. VA03) - when I click on the "Display Sales Summary" (Shift+F7) and then scroll down to "Credit-Relevant Information" -> "Commitments" -> "Open Sales Order Val" is showing $1000/-

Whereas, when I go to tranx. VA05 (List of Sales Orders) and input the same Sold-to Party and select "Open Sales Orders" radio-button -> it is showing no result.

My question is -> where is the "Open Sales Order Val" in the "Display Sales Summary" (Shift+F7) is being derived from???

Please do the check for yourself - i think i am comparing apples and oranges... but i want to know where that "Open Sales Order Val" in the "Display Sales Summary" (Shift+F7) is being derived from???

Thanks !!! <REMOVED>!!!</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query can one pls help me:

I posted one sales order with VA01 and same order amount I can see under UKM_MALUS_DSP under open orders so now I wanted to see the same amount which is appearing in UKM_MALUS_DSP screen in VA03 screen also ? under what tab VA03 I can see it?

Regard's

Sravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in MCTA

Or you can go in SARP -> SD01

There you'll find all the open orders and deliveries customer wise..

Regards,

Noopur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sapman and Noopur

While on the subject, it has also been observed that in <b>VA03</b>, the Open Sales Order Value is fetching from Table <b>S001</b> / Field <b>OAUWE</b>.

But in <b>VA05</b>, it is showing the field name as <b>ZZOAUWE</b> which is coming from <b>Structured field "VBMTV"</b>. I have tried to trace the relevant table but in vain. It seems SAP has just added "Z" to the original field value. If anybody can assist here as to from which table, the said field, viz.ZZOAUWE is coming, it will be helpful for me and others as well.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open sales order value = Total value for open orders (delivery is not created) + Total value for the orders for which delivery is created and PGI or Invoicing not done.

<REMOVED>

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

sounds like the right answer... any table or transaction where I can validate this to be the summation for "Open sales order value "

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>sounds like the right answer... any table or transaction where I can validate this to be the summation for "Open sales order value " i.e. where I can view the total open orders and open deliveries ?</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Updates please... anyone....</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Try transaction VC/2 which is sales summary of the customer for a particular Sales Area

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly Ramesh... let me tell you where my problem is:

VC/2 -> <i>scroll down to</i> Credit-Relevant Information -> Commitments -> <b>Open Sales Order Val</b> this value doesn't match with VA05

<i>If you scroll further down, you'll find a section called</i> Quick info -> <b>Open sales orders</b> - now this value matches with VA05

My question is : where is this "Open Sales Order Val" (which is not matching with VA05) being derived from ????

I think I cannot be clearer than this. Please go to the above mentioned screen and check it out!

Hope to get a reply soon .... <REMOVED>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapman

The credit value is basically updated through the SIS as Sales order value and sales order quantity. The open sales order value is the value for which customer orders were recorded, but no delivery was yet made. Similarly, the quantity is the order quantity for which orders have been recorded, but again no delivery was yet made.

Updating the key figures for the open sales order value and open sales order quantity is influenced by two events:

The open sales order value, i.e., the open sales order quantity increases when customer orders are recorded.

The open sales order value, i.e., the open sales order quantity is reduced when deliveries are recorded which refer to the customer orders.

In an ideal case, the open sales order value, i.e., the open sales order quantity is always completely reduced through deliveries.

There are always two different update rules in the update definition for the open sales order values/open sales order quantity. An update rule describes the set up of the open sales order value, i.e., the open sales order quantity. The second update rule describes the reduction of open sales order value, i.e., the open sales order quantity by the corresponding deliveries.

I guess this may clear some doubts

Regards

Ramesh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPMAN,

With ABAP..GO TO SE16-CHECK TABLES VBKD,KNKA,KNKK...See in which table ur open sales order value is matching....also u can find from whr it is being taken from..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Your detailed explanation takes care of <i>VC/2 -> Quick info -> <b>Open sales orders</b> - now this value matches ditto with VA05 (open orders)</i> <i>in fact if you click there it will take you to VA05 Screen.</i>

But my question is where does the value come from in <i>VC/2 -> scroll down to Credit-Relevant Information -> Commitments -> <b>Open Sales Order Val</b> - this value doesn't match with VA05 (open orders)</i>

It is derived from Field OEIKW (Open Orders) in Table S066 - but does this compute???

Do not confuse this value with "Open Sales Orders" which is there in the Quick Info section of the sales summary.

My question is where is the value in VC/2 -> scroll down to Credit-Relevant Information -> Commitments -> <b>Open Sales Order Val</b> derived from ????

PLEASE HELP!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You match this value with the "open orders" value in MCTA, it will match.

VA05 only considers the orders for which delivery is also not been created, and are lying open.

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noopur,

Thanks for the reply. Good suggestion. I checked, but unfortunately there is no match between MCTA and what I see in VA03 -> "Display Sales Summary" (Shift+F7) and then scroll down to "Credit-Relevant Information" > "Commitments" -> "Open Sales Order Val"

It is true that VA05 only considers the orders for which delivery is also not been created, and are lying open.

What in your understanding is "Open Sales Order Val" considering? That is all I need to understand...

<REMOVED>.. (i.e. <i>What in your understanding is "Open Sales Order Val" considering?</i> )

Thanks a ton!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please do VA05 again without any dates ( months ) and do check the sales area also.

hope this will solve ur problem.

Muthupandiyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I forgot to mention - I had kept the date selection blank in <b>VA05</b>. Only "Sold-to Party" and "Open Sales Orders" radio-button was selected.

It does NOT match VA03->"Display Sales Summary" (Shift+F7) -> scroll down to "Credit-Relevant Information" -> "Commitments" -> "<b>Open Sales Order Val</b>" at any given time.

Please do the check yourself once. I think i am comparing apples and oranges... but i want to know where that "Open Sales Order Val" in the "Display Sales Summary" (Shift+F7) is being derived from???

<b><REMOVED></b> for correct reply!